- Defending champions Quetta Gladiators will look to get back to winning ways after one win and one defeat so far in their title defence.
- Quetta beat Islamabad United first up, but Jason Roy’s 73* from 57 balls could not lift them to victory against Peshawar Zalmi last time out.
- Karachi Kings beat Zalmi in their only game so far, meanwhile – Babar Azam hitting 78 and Umaid Asif taking 2-23, including an excellent last over, to seal a ten-run win.
Date- 23 feb 2020
Time-14:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan
Karachi Kings Predicted Playing 11
- Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Umaid Asif
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Jason Roy, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Mohammad Nawaz, Ben Cutting, Sohail Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Abdul Nasir, Fawad Ahmed