- Winless Lahore Qalandars return to the Gaddafi Stadium as they continue their search for a first win of the 2020 Pakistan Super League.
- The Qalandars have lost all three matches so far, most recently in a reduced 12-over match against Peshawar Zalmi. Dilbar Hussain took 4-24, but Lahore could only post 116/6 in reply to 132/7.
- Quetta Gladiators, on the other hand, lost their most recent game to Multan Sultans. After scoring 190/5 to beat Islamabad United, they came up 30 runs short in reply to the Sultans’ 199/5 last time out, despite Shane Watson’s 41-ball 80.
Date- Mar 03, 2020
Time- 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
Venue- Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
Winner- Quetta Gladiators
Lahore Qalandars lost the toss in their two previous matches at the Gaddafi Stadium and may therefore want to field first if they win the toss this time.
Superb, clear and sunny conditions are forecast on Tuesday for Lahore.
The Lahore wicket has been well-balanced so far, offering a little for everyone.
Lahore Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
- Fakhar Zaman, Chris Lynn, Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Akhtar (c), Dane Vilas (wk), Samit Patel, David Wiese, Dilbar Hussain Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Usman Shinwari
Quetta Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Jason Roy, Ahmed Shehzad, Azam Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Mohammad Nawaz, Amwar Ali, Naseem Shah, Tymal Mills, Sohail Khan, Mohammad Hasnain